Right Now on Amazon - 8 items found
List price: $11.50
- Reduce heating costs in winter and cooling costs in summer
- Installs in channel or held in place with adhesive backing
- Replaces worn pile weatherstrip on many types of doors and windows
- Seals two average size windows or one door
- Durable but stays flexible
- For Use with Only 1/2" (12 mm) Thick Tempered Safety Glass
- Headerless System Offers Frameless Look Both Vertically and Horizontally
- Bottom Rolling System has Integrated Height Adjustment
- Rollers Include Anti-Derail/Anti-Pinch Features
- Stocked in Four Popular Finishes
Weatherstripping a Sliding Patio door
Why the wind blows through your door even if it is closed.
Yahoo answers: insulating a sliding glass door?
I've recently bought a new house and there is a sliding glass door in my kitchen to the backyard. My kitchen is always freezing and I think the doors are letting a lot of heat out. I can't see any visible gaps. I live in Northern New York and...12/13/07
Glass or "patio" doors, especially sliding glass doors, lose heat much faster than other types of doors because glass is a very poor insulator. Most modern glass doors with metal frames have a...
Latest news about sliding glass door weatherstripping
2014 Acura MDX starts from 42290 USD
Repackaging of the rear-seat HVAC system allowed for the creation of a large center console storage space, concealed beneath the sliding, leather-trimmed center armrest. About 2 inches deeper and . The 2014 MDX also applies thicker, three-layer