Right Now on Amazon - 1 items found
- FULL FRAME VELCRO: Sewn Around The Reinforced Edges Is Very Strong Velco, So You Can Be Sure Your Screen Door Won't Be Ripping Down Any Time Soon!
- WEIGHTED BOTTOM: Weights are Inserted Into The Bottom Edges To Quicken Closing Speed To Keep Those Critters Out!
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEED:This Slick New Design Keeps The Fresh Air Flowing Through Your House But Leaves The Pesky Creatures Outside!
- EASY TO INSTALL: Comes With Installation Instruction Sheet! Fits Doors Up To 34"x82" No Tools Required!
- PERFECTLY SEAMLESS: NO Gaps For Bugs But Great For Kids And Pets! With Hands Free Entry!
Editorial Reviews//prn($review); if (!isset($review['Content'])) prnx($review);?>
Highest Quality Magnetic Screen Door, Fits Doors Up to 34"x82"
Enhance the Comfort Of Your Home!- Do you have annoying bugs flying around your house?
- In the past have you purchased a knock off screen door and been disappointed with its performance?
- Do you still want fresh air flowing through your house without letting any bugs in?
Introducing Your Very Own Protective Magnetic Screen Door to the Rescue!- Designed to be a seamless and virtually impenetrable barrier to flying insects.
- Strong magnets are sewn directly into the fabric to ensure that the screen closes and stays closed.
- Weights are sewn into the bottom edges to help quicken closing time and keep the screen in place.
- The full frame Velcro has a very strong adhesive and will not come down easily upon use.
- This screen door is built tough with heavy duty mesh and reinforced edges.
- Tacks are also provided if screen door is set up in a very high traffic area, but are not usually required.
- Great for kids and pets as they can come and go freely without the hassle of opening and closing doors.
Amazon Buyers Trust that our Protective Don't Bug Me Brand is of Premium Quality.
You're Backed by our One Year Warranty Too!
-Don't Be Fooled By The Other Guys, Get a Product that Will Last!, So Be Sure to Click Add to Cart Now!
Nielsen Rewards No traffic between 0 am and 8 am EST! US only!
- No traffic between 0am and 8am EST!
- UK Only! No traffic between 0 am and 8 am GMT!
Yahoo answers: I have double doors to my study and want to replace with french doors. Do I buy prehung? How hard is this?
What do I ask for when I go to Lowes or HD? Is this hard, replacing one door for another?? Should I hire someone for this. Hubby says he can do it. Thanks.04/14/08
As long as the framing for the doors you currently have intalled is a standard width and you have half inch sheetrock-to-stud walls, you will find it very easy to buy and intall pre-hung french...
Latest news about lowes interior doors prehung
(But I like it): 30 excellent songs with (mostly unnecessary) parentheses in ...
“fade out” is repeated and “street spirit” is never spoken. The same can't be said for every track on the band's Hail To The Thief—though that didn't stop Radiohead from giving all of them parenthetical subtitles and periods, from “2+2=5 (The
1908 Jefferson Park Flip by Artcraft Homes Asking $379k
Would be good to see some before pics, but I do recognize that school house light fixture in the bedroom and back room, it's from Lowe's. By guest. 02/05/13 05:31 PM. They couldn't . It may be a "sensible" remodel, in that they just had to slap yet
Seven Hills' Sweetbay in Spring Hill closes after sales empty shelves
In fact, with the shelves laid bare, the Seven Hills store locked its doors for the final time at the end of business Monday. The final days saw a steady stream "There are no carts inside." That didn't deter Theresa Palmieri, 35, of Spring Hill
Save Energy, Money By Insulating Your Home in Holmdel and Hazlet
Windows and doors are obvious places to check, but also look at things like wall outlets and switches, plumbing vents and the attic hatch for leakage. Swaying curtains and light under your doors are sure signs, but you can find less obvious air leaks
Is your awesome new media room poisoning your family?
a partial vacuum. The pressure in our homes is less than that of its surroundings, so gasses – both good and bad – want to get inside through any nook or cranny they can. Test kits are available at most home improvement stores such as Home